Enavate is a consulting company that transforms businesses and the lives they touch. To us, it’s personal. Every member of our team is passionate, creative and empowered to make decisions they think are best. We’re going places, and we want you to come with us.
• 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX or 365 for Finance and Operations
• 3+ years of experience in ERP implementations.
• Knowledge of Polish Finance/VAT legislation is mandatory.
• MS Dynamics AX 2012/D365 F&O certification is a plus
• Ability to:
o Analyze and understand business problems
o Model data and processes
o Conduct workshop and training sessions
o Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing
• English — Intermediate, ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
• Strong time management skills and multitasking abilities
• Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
• Willingness to learn new functional areas and continuously improve the skillset.
• Clear and effective communication
• Participate in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
• Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of
requirements, aligned to business objectives, gain full understanding of current business processes
• Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluate the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
• Documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
• Prepare of functional design documentation for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements
• Work with developers during execution stages of the project to resolve quickly and effectively the issues found.
• Perform planning of test activities for the assigned area of the project(s), develop test plan, test scenarios and test cases.
• Define and prepare scenarios for user acceptance test
• Gather data migration requirements. Define and prepare a data migration plan. Configure live environment and execute data migration. Go-live support.
• Prepare User Training Material and Train customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
More about Enavate:
We are a world-class team of high performers, proving that valuing people over profit drives healthy revenue growth. Our management style is untraditional. At Enavate, we don’t have departments and managers, top-down mandates or rigid bureaucracy. We have self-directed pods with people empowered to make decisions. We believe this leads to better outcomes and a happier, more fulfilling career. Empowerment, autonomy, transparency and shared purpose are not just buzzwords. They’re how we conduct business.
The Enavate team of more than 400 professionals helps organizations get to the Cloud, maximize technology investments and drive new business. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and NetSuite Solution Provider, Enavate provides consulting, software implementations, systems upgrades, Cloud deployments and managed IT services to more than 1,800 customers across North America.
Learn more about Enavate, our culture of empowerment, and our fresh approach to helping companies innovate, grow and navigate change at www.enavate.com/about-us/careers.