Enamine is one the world leader in producing unique chemical compounds and chemistry R&D services for major pharma and agrochemistry corporations. Important part of our key competitive advantages is established through our own in-house ERP system, which implements complex processes of chemical compounds production and manages huge amounts of chemical information (billions of unique compounds).
The system is constantly developing and improving to meet the growing demands of pharma industry and our customers. To follow these demands Enamine has started significant increase and re-organization of its software development team. As a part of this re-organization, we open position of Product owner. In this position you will be responsible for a major part of our ERP solution and will manage and guide its development and enhancements. You will influence the roadmap and direction of the development.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL DO:
• Requirements elicitation.
• Product Backlog refinement.
• Writing user stories to the definition of ready.
• Developing acceptance criteria.
• Product Backlog management.
• Create release scope and manage priorities.
• Contribution to the vision and roadmap.
• Identify and manage project risks to ensure delivery is on time.
• Manage stakeholders’ expectations.
• Active participation in the resolution of the incidents, follow up support and reporting.
• Communication with external customers on technical issues.
• Communication with internal stakeholders
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
• At least 3+ years of experience on the same or similar position (Business Analyst/Product Owner).
• UML knowledge.
• Experience with Jira Software.
• Strong understanding of Agile methodology.
• English (Intermediate/upper-intermediate).
• Good communication and writing skills (in Ukrainian/Russian, English).
• Analytical mindset.
• High attention to details, responsibility.
• Experience developing ERP and process automation solutions will be an advantage.
• Technical background will be an advantage.
• Our ideal future co-worker has a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in developing our product.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
• Interesting business domain — ERP + chemistry.
• Flexible working hours.
• Comprehensive benefits package including sick leaves, annual vacation, medical insurance and sport compensations.
• Individual annual budget on education.
• Friendly working environment.
• English language courses.
• Convenient office location.
• Dental services and therapeutic massage in the office.