Enamine Ltd was founded in 1991 with the advent of high throughput screening in early drug discovery. It is the largest company in Ukraine, which specializes on scientific research and development of techniques for synthesis of organic compounds (building blocks), substances for biological screening and other scientific research.
Enamine Ltd cooperates with the leading pharmaceutical, biotechnological and agrochemical enterprises around the world. The company is committed to providing Life Science industries with wide spectrum of smart chemistry solutions to support their efforts in the design of new drugs and other bioactive products.
• more than 2 years of the related work experience;
• experience in administration of MySQL databases;
• confident knowledge of *NIX systems;
• experience in supporting web-solutions using LAMP/LEMP-stack;
• experience in cloud solutions support;
• knowledge of version control system (Git);
• experience in mail server administration (Dovecot/Exim);
• good command of English is an advantage;
• knowledge of PHP, Java Script, Configuration management (Ansible), Monitoring system, manual and automated testing experience is a plus.
• good understanding of connectivity and security protocols (HTTP/s, TLS/SSL, certificates, SFTP, etc.);
• experience with databases like Oracle, MS SQL is an advantage;
• Official employment;
• Flexible working hours;
• Comprehensive benefits package including sick pay and annual leave;
• English language courses;
• 50% reduced-price lunches;
• Dental services and therapeutic massage in the office;
• Individual annual budget on education;
• Free parking.
• Deploy and maintenance of software solutions used by company and their third-party components as well.
• review, manage and maintain the operational availability of a line of web-oriented services;
• maintain and identify risks, issues and opportunities, analyze underlying trends from numerous metrics;
• maintain logs and backups;
• distribute and deploy updates, patches, fixes provided by the development team;
• provide subject matter expertise across operational activities;
• report to Project Managers on all services related issues;
• provide one-on-one technical support through appropriate communication channels (e-mail, phone, chat) to service users on open issues within scope from identification through resolution;
• in the event of a major support issue escalate it to the development team;
• perform quality assurance testing of services to ensure proper operation.