Enamine is one of the main chemical R&D product and service providers for the world pharma and agro-industry. IT team plays an important role in digitalization of the company’s business processes. It is achieved by developing an in-house ERP-CRM system aimed specifically at chemical R&D needs. The complexity of technical challenges is growing rapidly as we scale our interfaces, algorithms, and integrations. So Enamine’s engineers are empowered to innovate and influence the product roadmap, as well as to study and grow professionally.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has knowledge of the C# programming language and SQL;
- Has knowledge of the OOP methodology;
- Has strong knowledge of the DBMS (MySQL, Oracle);
- Has practical experience with version control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Has practical experience with WPF, WinForms frameworks;
- Has practical experience with the SOAP, XmlRpc web-services;
- Has knowledge of the application design patterns and software development lifecycle;
- Has practical experience with requirements analysis.
- Official employment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comprehensive benefits package including sick pay and annual leave;
- English language courses;
- 50% reduced-price lunches;
- Dental services and therapeutic massage in the office;
- Individual annual budget on education;
- Free parking.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Contribute to writing valid, well-structured, managed program code following the requirements;
- Have to keep to the schedule, prioritize and complete assigned tasks meeting the deadlines;
- Analyze the existing functions and processes and suggest ideas aiming to enhance the efficiency and stability of the system
- Rework defects in a product upon requests;
- Cooperate actively with internal customers and other stakeholders.