We are looking for an ambitious Junior Legal Counsel ready to join our team on a part-time basis.
- Only candidates from Lviv;
- Master’s degree in Law;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher is a must. International certificates (IELTS, TOEFL etc.) will be a plus;
- 1+ year of professional experience as an in-house lawyer, preferably in an international company;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- Ability to analyze complex legal issues and provide practical solutions;
- Hard-working, well-organized and able to manage numerous tasks simultaneously;
- Be ready to source information, make different and new tasks.
- Provide timely and results oriented legal advice and support on various matters;
- Assisting in reviewing, drafting, advising and negotiating on a diverse range of commercial contracts and legal documents;
- Conduct legal research and analysis on complex legal issues;
- Assist in the development and implementation of corporate policies and procedures;
- Legal and compliance support of the company’s business activity under the supervision of COO.