We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who can help us build world-class
solutions for the sports and entertainment industries.
In this role, you’ll deliver multiple DevOps projects by collaboratively working with our
DevOps and software engineering teams. These DevOps projects are designed to automate
the build and deployment of our software and infrastructure components, aligned with the
principles of scalability, security, and compliance.
• At least 4 years of relevant experience
• Deep understanding of the modern CI/CD concepts
• Deep understanding of Docker and different containers orchestration technologies -
• Ability to build end-to-end DevOps automation encompassing QA automation,
CI/CD, IAC, etc.
• Hands-on Infra architectural knowledge of internet-scale web apps e.g. Load
balancers, CDNs, Data lakes etc.
• Deep understanding of cyber security software and systems e.g. SSLs, data
encryption algorithms, DarkTrace etc.
• Experience with CDNs (Fastly preferred)
• Experience with IAC solutions like Terraform, AWS IAC etc.
• Experience with AWS technologies, such as EC2, S3, RDS, ECS, EKS, ECR, Route 53,
CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, etc.
• Ability to write and understand scripts (Shell, Python, etc)
• Experience with managing relational databases — MS SQL Server, Postgres, MySql
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available
• A working understanding of code (Java, .NET, React) is highly desirable
• Problem-solving mindset, adaptability, and decisiveness
• Be ready to give commitment and take responsibility
• Be proactive and be able to point out problems
• Identify and build solutions while ensuring system scalability and performance
• Deliver multiple DevOps projects by collaboratively working with our DevOps and software engineering teams
• Provide operational support around the time of project launches, marketing campaigns, and any other such important events where high traffic volumes are expected.
• Enterprise project;
• Main client is Olympic Games
• Among other clients are: NFL, UFC, WWE, Nascar, etc.
• Direct involvement into processes
• Ability to take responsibilities and make decisions
• Become a key person within the department