- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: freevision
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 15 — 35 € / MH, 2400 — 5600 € / month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
We are constantly looking for new talents. People who value team work and are enthusiastic about up-to-date technology. Together we can create top-quality apps and provide their maintenance for Slovak and international clients.
Number of our projects is increasing and freevision is growing thanks to the quality of our service and effective communication. We offer you to join us on our journey of a fast-growing progressive company.
Now we’re looking for an experienced React developer to join our team!
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- ReactJS framework
- SASS or LESS
- GraphQL, REST API, Cypress tests, BEM
- Git, Webpack
- Language: Slovak/Czech or English level B2 and higher
- Independence, good self-organisation, analytical thinking
Our Tech stack for React projects
- ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Ruby on Rails, Ruby, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, elastic, Kubernetes, Swift, Kotlin and Flutter
- As for the methodology, the “responsible agile” has been successful in our team
- For project management, we use tools like Atlassian Jira and GitLab
- Communication — Google G-Suite, Slack and CRM Pipedrive
Employee perks, benefits
- Salary 15 — 35 EUR / MH working freelance — depending on your seniority level and previous experience
- Allocated time for education and development
- Working with modern technologies on interesting projects
- Friendly (and sometimes sarcastic) team of friends and professionals
- Open mind — any idea that could help you in work is welcome
- Unforgettable teambuildings and other social activities
- Possibility of working on full-remote, while we will provide all the necessary equipment
- Multisport card (100% paid by us)
Brief description of the company
freevision is a small team of professionals that offers top-quality apps and service. Since 2012 they are mainly dedicated to the development of B2B and B2C applications and information systems tailored to the requirements of their customers. They rely on the technical excellence of their products, long-established programming knowledge and efficient communication skills. freevision was founded by three co-founders, who are also the technical leaders of their programming teams. They are constantly looking for new talents in ReactJS, Flutter and Ruby on Rails technologies.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
Who can participate in the programme?
- Female applicants currently residing in Ukraine; male applicants currently residing in Ukraine with an exit permit issued by the Ukrainian authorities. Relocation to Slovakia must start from Ukraine.
- Female and male applicants currently residing outside of Ukraine in any non-EU country.
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
- Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
- Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
- Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
- Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
- Participation in the programme is for free.
Don’t wait too long to apply! This EU-funded programme offers only 30 positions. We recommend submitting your application at the earliest opportunity, as applications are processed on a rolling basis.