ELVTR is an EdTech startup, taking online learning to the next level. We are disrupting education by creating live online courses with “big name” industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Nike.
We are growing and looking for the one and only HR Business Partner to join our team! We are passionate about helping people achieve their professional goals and are looking for people with the same enthusiasm.
As an HRBP, you will play a critical role in aligning HR strategies with the overall business goals and objectives. You will act as a consultant to the business leaders, providing guidance and support on a range of HR-related issues.
Let’s get to the tasks:
- refine and expand employee lifecycle processes to create a seamless and positive experience for all employees, while also ensuring scalability as the company grows
- HR administration: signing contracts with newbies, approving days off, birthday tracking, updating policies, and keeping everything clear in Zoho
- hold regular 1:1 meetings with team members, develop an employee relations strategy to build positive relationships with employees and management, and effectively handle conflicts
- conduct surveys and develop action plans based on feedback
- conduct compensation and benefits analysis and create a competitive plan, while ensuring employees have access to the necessary information to make informed decisions
- manage HR projects (wellbeing, L&D, DE&I, employer branding, corporate culture broadcasting etc.)
- stay up to date with employment laws and regulations to ensure compliance, and develop strategies to implement necessary changes
- working closely with the Talent Acquisition team (making sure that hiring managers filled the recruitment brief, assigning tasks, and supervising the process)
All about you:
- at least 3 years of experience as HR Specialist/HRBP working with international teams or in a cross-cultural environment
- Advanced level of English (we have employees from all over the world)
- used to build systemic processes and see insights into them
- ability to dive deep into a case, ask the right questions, and explore the situation from different points of view
- easily adapting to changes, making the right decisions with an analytical approach, and being responsible for them
- organizational skills at the PRO level: contracts are signed just in time, and all employees are on the same page
- desire to upgrade yourself and to help your colleagues improve
We see your results as follows:
- newcomers adapt quickly and efficiently
- every employee is aware of the company’s values
- high level of team loyalty and involvement
- the team is close-knit, even if working remotely
- the culture of high results, freedom, and responsibility is developed
- all employees are provided with the skills and knowledge they need to grow
An offer you cannot reject:
- ELVTR has unicorn ambitions, and you can help us to achieve this goal
- our team is 90+ people and this is the first time ever we will have an HR, so you can build the processes from scratch and enjoy your results
- even though you will be the only HR, you will have full support from the Global HR team, they will share their experience and support you in complex cases
- your direct manager will be the CEO of ELVTR, who is insanely smart and fun to work with
- motivated and loyal team (eNPS — 81%, Gallup — 8.73)
Besides all mentioned above:
- Opportunity to grow. All our courses are free for you, and we compensate the courses and master classes you wish to take outside ELVTR.
- Flexible full-time schedule. No one cares when and how many hours you work as long as you get stuff done, projects are moving, and your team members are happy.
- Onsite/Hybrid/Remote opportunity. Work from home, from a local coffee shop, from the Kyiv office, or even from a park bench somewhere in Paris. It’s your call.
- Freedom. Space for implementing your own ideas and ability to influence the processes.
- Stay healthy. We’ll compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
- +1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats, and people from different countries and cultures.
If your application is shortlisted 🤞, the next steps are as follows: online assessment → Zoom interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist → Zoom meeting with CEO→ an offer in your mailbox.
If this sounds like your next dream job, then what are you waiting for? Apply today!