ELVTR is an EdTech startup, taking online learning to the next level. We are disrupting education by creating live online courses with “big name” industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Nike.
We are growing and looking for a Junior Sales Quality Analyst to join our team! We are passionate about helping people achieve their professional goals and are looking for people with the same enthusiasm.
Whether you have previous sales experience or want to try something new, we will give you the tools and training you need to succeed.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze inbound & outbound calls & chats, and evaluate sales representatives’ performance on quality of service; create reports using the quality score for every rep, as well as highlighting potential areas for improvement;
- Monitor calls and chats, and own the associated CRM & Billing System hygiene, and overall data quality related to sales;
- Conduct coaching & shadowing sessions with each rep, to improve the performance of reps, and deliver feedback and training;
- Provide actionable insight (to management, and reps) on what impacts sales and what impacts churn;
- Track performance on a team and individual level.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You speak fluent English;
- You have outstanding analytical skills;
- You are very attentive to details;
- You have a strong work ethic and can work independently;
- You don’t mind having monotonous work;
- If you have QA experience, it’ll be a plus.
- Opportunity to grow. All our courses are free for you and we compensate for the courses and master-classes you wish to take outside of ELVTR.
- Full-time schedule. You will have to work from 10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Freedom. Space for the implementation of your own ideas and ability to influence our project.
- Stay healthy. We’ll compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
- +1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats and target audiences.
- Opportunity to work remotely. You can work from home in your stretchy pants and feel comfy while doing your tasks.
- If it’s not a “hell yes”, it’s a no. All of us at ELVTR aim for exceptional results that set us apart.
- We aren’t afraid to make decisions and take responsibility for them. And we let our teammates do the same.
- We understand that you can’t get different results by doing things the same way. We’re curious and we love trying new approaches and taking risks — that’s how we evolve.
- Open, honest, and constructive feedback is a crucial ingredient in our company’s success.
- We’re team players. We inspire, teach, and support each other.
Working at ELVTR isn’t just a job, it’s a learning opportunity. You are going to be among the first 100 employees in a super-fast startup with unicorn ambitions. Every role at ELVTR brings you into contact with new mindsets, skill sets, and thought leadership across a wide spectrum of topics. In other words, you’ll be getting paid for expanding your horizons.
If this sounds like your next dream job then what are you waiting for? Apply today!