ELVTR is an EdTech startup taking online learning to the next level. We disrupt online education by creating live online courses with “big name” industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Amazon.
We are quickly growing EdTech startup and now we are looking for a young and energetic professional in the field of business or sales, we need Ukrainian speaking motivated Sales Quality Specialist or Sales Coach who would like to join our team.
Resilience, positivity, and a “refuse to lose” attitude are must-haves in this job. Apart from your regular salary you’ll be rewarded with opportunities to advance your career in a fun and friendly environment.
What you’ll do:
- help our sales representatives to become better professionals;
- create and improve scripts and templates that will sell the product;
- listen to the call recordings on the daily basis;
- conduct one-to-one with sales representatives and discussing their strong and weak sides;
- prepare recommendations for members of the sales team to improve their results;
- introduce new methods and approaches to our sales managers.
Our ideal candidate:
- you are fluent in English — Advanced level is a must;
- you have a Bachelor or Master degree in the field related to Business;
- at least 2 years of experience on the same position;
- you understand the psychology of sales;
- strong written and verbal communication skills, with professional confidence;
- you have strong critical thinking and analytical skills;
- you are passionate about learning and developing new ideas for businesses;
- your level of stress tolerance is near to Tibetan monks’ once;
- you understand jokes and have good sense of humour;
- though you are communicative and easy-going person, you can be kind of strict in some cases and can earn credibility in the team.
Will be a plus:
- work experience or life experience in the US, UK, or Canada.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow. All our courses are free for you and we compensate the courses and master-classes you wish to take outside of ELVTR.
- Your schedule is from 2 pm to 10 pm EEST, you’re going to work with a team from the USA.
- Freedom. Space for the implementation of your own ideas.
- Stay healthy. We’ll compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
- +1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats and target audiences and have constant experience.
- Opportunity to work remotely. Work from home in your stretchy pants, from a local coffee shop, or even from a park bench somewhere in Paris. It’s your call.
- If it’s not a “hell yes”, it’s a no. All of us at ELVTR aim for exceptional results that set us apart.
- We aren’t afraid to make decisions and take responsibility for them. And we let our team mates do the same.
- We understand that you can’t get different results by doing things the same way.We’re curious and we love trying new approaches and taking risks — that’s how we evolve.
- Open, honest, and constructive feedback is a crucial ingredient in our company’s success.
- We’re team players. We inspire, teach, and support each other.
Working at ELVTR isn’t just a job, it’s a full-time learning opportunity. Every role at ELVTR brings you into contact with new mindsets, skills, and thought leadership from across the spectrum of business. In other words, you’ll be getting paid for expanding your horizons.
If everything above sounds like a dream job to you, do not hesitate and apply now!