ELVTR is an online education platform from Laba Group offering live courses in a variety of topics to working professionals. Our courses are taught by “big name” industry leaders from companies like Google, Microsoft, Netflix, and Nike.
We are growing and looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project Manager, you will combine your business thinking, instructional design, attention to detail, and excellent project management skills with your strong ability to build relations with critical internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success of the courses you create and produce. Your sense of absolute ownership of your courses and your creativity will be what drives the team to success.
What you’ll do:
- Ideate, brainstorm, and manage the production of online courses for elvtr.com, including recruiting and engaging instructors.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to establish a solid understanding of the vision, purpose, and expected business benefits of a course.
- Manage the course-level decomposition of work across functional teams. You will work across organizational boundaries to define course interdependencies and release plans.
- Monitor the progress of course delivery by tracking production status, risks, issues, and dependencies. You will proactively address problems raised by the delivery team and resolve roadblocks to enable successful program execution.
- Lead course reviews with students, delivery teams, instructors, and executive management as required.
- Facilitate course retrospectives to identify improvement opportunities. You will evangelize and integrate the desired changes to enable continuous improvement.
- Lead by example. You will cover key management roles as needed to ensure the success of course production and delivery efforts.
- Ensure the efficient use of organizational resources.
- Live and breathe a proactive course production mindset, filling roles as necessary to meet delivery goals.
Our ideal candidate:
- BA or BS degree from a university in the US, UK, or Canada.
- Your level of English is Advance or above, you will have to communicate with native speakers and find the best approach.
- Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience managing moderately sized projects and programs from start to finish within highly complex operating environments.
- KPI-driven mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with professional confidence and credibility, so that you can effectively engage and interact with senior and executive-level external stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen combined with marketing or sales background, with the ability to quickly understand and communicate course ideas and their value to a wide range of audiences, adjusting the message to the audience.
- Proven experience of leading global, distributed, multi-disciplinary, and multi-lingual teams in fast-paced, change-intensive environments.
- Ability to manage project schedules and associated dependencies, identify possible issues, risks, and actions, and work with key stakeholders to mitigate them.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an environment of uncertainty and change.
- Experience in instructional design and online course development is a significant advantage.
- Proficient understanding of performance marketing channels, A/B testing, and user acquisition KPIs is a significant advantage.
- Proficient with relevant technology (Google platforms, Zoom, Asana, and Canva, plus video and photo editing, etc.).
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat, and fun personality.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to grow. All of our courses are free for you, and we’re also happy to compensate for additional professional training.
- Flexible full-time schedule. No one cares when and how many hours you work as long as you get stuff done, projects are moving and your team members are happy.
- Freedom. Space for the implementation of your own ideas and ability to influence all projects.
- Stay healthy. We’ll compensate 50% for your gym, swimming pool, or yoga membership.
- +1000 to your knowledge and skills. You are going to work with various tools, formats and target audiences and have constant experience exchange.
- 100% remote. Work from home in your stretchy pants, work from our Kyiv office (you can still wear your stretchy pants, no one will judge), work from a local coffee shop, or even from a park bench somewhere in Paris. It’s your call.
- If it’s not a “hell yes”, it’s a no. All of us at ELVTR aim for exceptional results that set us apart.
- We aren’t afraid to make decisions and take responsibility for them. And we let our teammates do the same.
- We understand that you can’t get different results by doing things the same way. We’re curious and we love trying new approaches and taking risks — that’s how we evolve.
- Open, honest, and constructive feedback is a crucial ingredient in our company’s success.
- We’re team players. We inspire, teach, and support each other.
Working at ELVTR isn’t just a job, it’s a full-time learning opportunity. Every role at ELVTR brings you into contact with new mindsets, skills, and thought leadership from across the spectrum of business. In other words, you’ll be getting paid for expanding your horizons.
If this sounds like your next dream job then what are you waiting for? Apply today!