We at Elopage believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career.
With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily. More than 40,000 elopagers already trust in our expertise.
To meet the demand for a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed financial institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
Now we’re looking for a highly qualified backend developer who wants to join the development of our product.
If you`re looking for a job directly on the product without intermediaries, — this vacancy is just for you!
- At last 4+ years of commercial experience with Ruby
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Deep experience with version control system like Git
- Problem-solving skills
- Understanding of agile software development
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in test-driven development
- Good understanding of CI/CD process (Circle CI, GitHub Actions)
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL & NoSQL databases
- Experience in building high load systems
- Created successful Big Data solutions
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Build back-end components for web applications
- Support, optimization, and improvement of the project
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into the design
- Job opportunity in fast-growing FinTech E-commerce company which will become a new unicorn in next 3-5 years
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- 24 working days per year paid vacation and public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- 19 or more working days per year paid sick leaves
- 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- $1800 per year compensation of professionals training/development measure and education
- Medical insurance
- Possibility of career and financial growth
- Payment for sport expenses
- Interesting corporate events
- Office in the city center (Halytska square)