We at Elopage believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career.
With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily.
More than 50,000 elopagers already trust in our expertise.
To meet the demand for a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed financial institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
Now we’re looking for a highly qualified backend Ruby developer who wants to join the development of our product.
If you`re looking for a job directly on the product without intermediaries, — this vacancy is just for you!
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with Ruby
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Deep experience with version control systems like Git
- Problem-solving skills
- Understanding of agile software development
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Will be a plus:
- Experience in test-driven development
- Good understanding of CI/CD process (Circle CI, GitHub Actions)
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL & NoSQL databases
- Experience in building high-load systems
- Created successful Big Data solutions
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Build back-end components for web applications
- Support, optimization, and improvement of the project
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into the design
- Job opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech E-commerce company that will become a new unicorn in the next 3-5 years
- Competitive compensation depends on experience and skills
- 24 working days per year paid vacation
- 19 or more working days per year paid sick leaves
- Public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Compensation for professionals’ training/development measures and education
- Payment of sports expenses
- Medical insurance
- Legal and accounting support
- Lviv IT Cluster membership, access to the IT Club Loyalty program, etc.
- Interesting regular corporate events
- Business trips to Berlin (optional)
- HR Interview (online, 30 min)
- Technical Interview (offline, 60-90 min)
- Final Interview (optional, 30 min)
You will work in a highly qualified backend development team, which now consists of 9 senior developers.
We plan to increase the team to 10 developers in the next 3 months.