• Deep knowledge of the following technologies (2+ years experience):
— React lifecycles
— React hooks
— Package optimization;
— React applications merging
• SCM tools (GIT, GIT flow)
• Good understanding of quality processes: Remote Debugging, Unit Testing, etc.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
• Good design filling
• Intermediate level of English
• Experience with SSR, Next.js will be a plus
• Knowledge of and experience working and integrating with CI
• Experience with AWS
• Experience with JS build systems (Webpack)
• Writing skills including the ability to document procedures and caveats
• Job opportunity in fast-growing FinTech E-commerce company which will become a new unicorn in next
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• 24 working days per year paid vacation and public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
• 19 or more working days per year paid sick leaves
• 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
• $1800 per year compensation of professionals training/development measure and education
• Medical insurance
• Possibility of career and financial growth
• Payment for sport expenses
• Interesting corporate events
• Office in the city center (Halytska square)
• Design, develop and deliver a progressive web application (React.js)
• Participate in design and planning discussions
• Write highly scalable, reusable, and testable code
• Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
We at Elopage believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career.
With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily. More than 35,000 elopagers already trust in our expertise.
To meet the demand for a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed financial institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.