• 3+ years of overall commercial experience in mobile development (iOS/Android/Flutter)
• 1.5+ years Flutter experience
• Strong understanding of REST architecture
• Strong knowledge of OOP principles and design
• Knowledge about BloC architecture
• Strong understanding of what are tests and why we need them
• Experience with SQL and SQLite
• English — Upper-Intermediate
• You have GitHub with pet projects on Flutter
• Experience with designer tools (Sketch, Figma, etc.)
• Relocation to Lviv with a $1000 Relocation package
• Job opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech E-commerce company which will become a new unicorn in the next
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• 24 working days per year paid vacation
• 19 or more working days per year paid sick leaves
• 11 working days per year paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
• $1800 per year compensation of professionals training/development measure and education
• $600 per year payment for sports expenses
• Medical insurance
• Legal and accounting support
• Lviv IT Cluster membership, access to the IT Club Loyalty program, etc.
• Possibility of career and financial growth
• Interesting regular corporate events
• Business trips to Berlin (optional)
• Developing user-facing mobile applications using Flutter
• Building modular and reusable components
• Optimizing your application for performance
• Writing IOS/Android plugins
• Use your experience in front-end technologies to identify frameworks, libraries
• Staying up-to-date with all recent developments in Play/App store requirements and mobile application capabilities and trends to be able to help inform development teams on possible roadmap features, including implementation breakdowns and prototypes
• Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with mobile and all project dependencies
• Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development of best practices
We at Elopage believe that everyone can turn their passion into a career.
With our cloud-based SaaS platform solution elopage.com, we offer everyone the opportunity to create and sell digital products and online courses quickly and easily. More than 50,000 elopagers already trust in our expertise.
To meet the demand for a new online payment culture, we are cooperating with certified and licensed financial institutions in Europe to guarantee secure and proper payments for our users.
Now we’re looking for a highly qualified mobile Flutter developer who wants to join the development of our product. If youʼre looking for a job directly on the product without intermediaries, — this vacancy is just for you!
• Interview stages:
HR Interview (online, 30 min)
Test Task (for junior developers)
Technical Interview (offline,
Final Interview (optional, 30 min)
You will work in a highly qualified mobile development team, which now consists of 4 developers.
We plan to increase the team to 5 developers in the next 3 months.