Ideal candidates would be the one with:
1. Previous experience working on Magento 2, BigCommerce, Shopify projects
2. Proven portfolio of successfully released projects
3. Good English level (upper-intermediate and above)
4. Experience of cross-functional team management
5. Management of teams 5+ members
6. Ability to provide accurate time and budget estimates
7. Experience in writing project documentation (WBS, project charter, RACI, Gannt chart, budget, Project plan, FRD, SRS)
Magento 2 Solution specialist certification would be the biggest advantage!*
If you are interested in leading international projects with challenging requirements and high level of customization — welcome to apply.
Elogic Commerce is a full-cycle eCommerce agency providing high-loaded solutions for brands and retailers all over the world. Our intention is not to provide services, but to provide the experience for our customers.
Team and roles.
We really like the phrase: “Methodologies exist for projects and not projects for methodologies”
That is why we follow the rule that any tools should serve for convenience, and the processes are aimed at facilitating the work, not its formalization.
Project teams, depending on the complexity of the project, consist of:
PM / BA — the person who initiates the project and forms a team
Tech lead — senior Magento developer who is certified and partially involved in the project as a technical consultant, his task is to help the team on technical issues and implementation of complex functionality (you will meet our CTO in an interview)
Back-end developers (from 1 to 4 on the project), who deal with some of the basic settings, integrations, and implementation of custom functionality.
Front-end developers (from 2 to 5) are engaged in the implementation of design and visual effects.
DevOps — has part-time employment on many projects and his task is to properly and in accordance with the requirements of the project to configure the environment of staging and production (if it is Magento on-premise)
QA — tests ready functionality on staging and production
Sometimes we involve additional designers, SEO specialists, copywriters, and data-entry specialists.
1. Work with requirements from the customer’s side
2. Make project plans
3. Make project estimation (duration, pre-sale)
4. Make analysis and manage possible risks
5. Communicate with clients and developers
6. Facilitate working process in teams
7. Pay attention to resource planning
8. Create workflows and documents