Our company has devoted teams of professionals with strong technical expertise and mentoring background, providing a full cycle of software development.
At ELITEX every employee’s opinion is appreciated, comfortable working conditions are provided and useless bureaucracy is eliminated. Apply now and you’ll see it yourself!
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) hotel software solution that seamlessly integrates property management, global distribution, bookings and marketing—all on a single, easy-to-use platform designed exclusively for independent hoteliers, small hotel chains and hotel management companies.
The team that you would be joining is a DevOps team that already has three engineers.
Also, we already have 4 .Net developers from the ELITEX side.
- Build, scale, and secure AWS infrastructure using modern practices and tooling;
- Develop, implement, and manage continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) processes;
- Create and manage infrastructure;
- Work closely with the software engineering team to ensure seamless deployment of code;
- Support development team in achieving higher levels of technology operations efficiency;
- Designing, configuring, and administering both on-premises and cloud networks.
- 4+ years of experience provisioning, deploying, and maintaining applications and services in the cloud (any provider experience is sufficient, but AWS is preferred).
- 3+ years of experience provisioning and maintaining Kubernetes clusters (preferably unmanaged), and working with Docker.
- 3+ years of experience with source control systems using Git and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, ArgoCD.
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages or shell automation (i.e., Bash, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, Lua, etc.).
- 1+ years of programming experience on any major language/platform (i.e., C#, Java, Go, C, C++, Rust).
- Strong understanding of networking and security.
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture, REST API design, and distributed system architecture.
- Experience troubleshooting highly-available systems that utilize containerization, load balancing, and horizontal scaling.
- Strong drive to learn new technologies and platforms on a regular basis.
- Fluency in English (Upper-Intermediate or higher conversational level is essential).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Terraform and/or CloudFormation.
- Experience with database administration for Microsoft SQL server, PostgreSQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch/OpenSearch.
- Experience maintaining Microsoft Active Directory, OneLogin, and/or Duo Security.
- Modern working place (iMac/MacBook or other preferred hardware);
- Cozy office in the very center of Lviv;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office/remote/hybrid work models — pick the one that’s perfect for you;
- Regular performance reviews;
- 20 working days of paid vacation annually;
- Additional vacation days for special lifetime events;
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Maternity leave policy;
- English classes;
- Health insurance;
- Compensation for educational and training programs;
- Team buildings and corporate events.