Our company has devoted teams of professionals with strong technical expertise and mentoring background, providing a full cycle of software development.
In ELITEX every employee’s voice matters, processes are smooth and deprived of useless bureaucracy, working conditions are great. Apply for a job and check it by yourself.
We are looking for a professional and friendly teammate to help us build awesome web and mobile apps.
About the Project:
Our client is initial in virtual Radio Access Networks and a provider of fully virtualized, NFV-compatible virtual Base Station solutions. Enabling unmatched spectrum and energy efficiency Cloud-RAN deployments at any scale, on an open platform, vBS solutions greatly improve user experience at significantly reduced TCO.
- Act as a technical focal point and product specialist for customers and partners integrations with ASOCS software product.
- Be responsible to provide professional analysis and troubleshooting of customer issues.
- Analyze, define, and develop the product northbound interface.
- Take part in technical meetings with partners and customers.
- Develop documents and manuals for our customers use for the API integration.
- 3+ years of experience in Python software development.
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
- Experience with cloud platforms.
- Vast experience with customers and partners-facing activities.
- Excellent English and presentation skills (verbal and visual material creation)
- Fast learner, goal-oriented.
Compensation & benefits:
- Cozy office in the very center of the city;
- Modern working place (iMac/MacBook or other preferred hardware);
- Convenient type of work: office/remote/hybrid;
- No time-tracking systems;
- 20 working days of paid vacation annually, which you can take according to your needs (even one by one or all together);
- Paid sick-leaves;
- Health insurance;
- English classes;
- Additional vacation days for special lifetime events;
- Compensation for educational and training programs;
- Team buildings and corporate events.