Are you looking for an extraordinary new challenge to improve yourself with a fast-growing geeky company? Are you a game-changer that can thrive in a startup-like environment?
You will be responsible for all content marketing activities, from content development to distribution and performance evaluation — all to promote the software development company services and attract potential clients from organic and paid online channels.
- developing the content marketing strategy and content roadmap;
- maintaining and adjusting productive workflow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and distributing content;
- tracking web analytics for estimating the content performance and making adjustments accordingly;
- market and user experience research, customer interviews for case studies;
- coordinating copywriters team;
- SEO-audits running and implementation of recommendations.
- proven track record of success in marketing roles, preferably within the IT industry;
- English language level — B2 or higher;
- solid knowledge of content marketing, web analytics, SEO, and link building;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to apply related industry and company guidelines;
- ability to meet multiple deadlines;
- layout and design skills;
- ability to work independently and take the initiative.