● Experience in the Product Manager, Product Owner role (6 months+);
● Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
● Understanding the specifics and terminology of the blockchain;
● English Upper-Intermediate or higher;
● Experience with Agile (mostly Scrum) methodologies;
● Competitive salary;
● Opportunity to attend conferences, webinars and other events that will enhance your professional skills;
● Regular corporate events and teambuildings;
● Friendly and young team of professionals.
● Flexible schedule;
● Spacious comfortable office;
● Work with one or more development teams to organize and manage large scope projects from initial design concept through life cycle of products; participate in team ceremonies including stand-ups, story refinements and team retrospectives, to align the team towards a successful delivery cycle;
● Primary point of contact for inward-facing stakeholders (i.e. development, cross-functional product teams, QA, UX, technical writing and all supporting teams) regarding product roadmap and prioritization of each individual team’s needs.
● Responsible for maintaining a prioritized feature backlog and communicating priorities to the Development Team;
● Responsible for feature and user story acceptance, where features or stories have customer-facing value;
● Manage successful delivery of features defined in the product roadmap with respective teams throughout the development life cycle; keep management and others informed;
● Help to identify, manage and communicate initiatives and calculate risks.
If you are an independent-minded professional, your analytical thinking and organizational skills help you deliver timely and high-quality solutions, dedication to deadlines and strict self-discipline are your true companions on each project, you’re the Product Manager we’re looking for.