ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer in Ukraine.
Our client is the American branch of a Japanese company that specializes in developing and implementing an internal search system.
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- DevOps hands-on experience with GCP
- Experience with Terraform
- Upper-intermediate-level of English
WILL BE A PLUS
- DevOps hands-on experience with AWS
- Good knowledge of Terragrunt
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem-solving skills
- Working in a team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude toward success
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
- Support existing environments: local and on the customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update, etc.
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions and troubleshooting tips
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently.
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with the Technical Leader or Project Manager
- May have valid competence-related certifications
You can apply your cv here: jobs.lever.co/...ied&lever-source=dou.ua
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.