ELEKS is looking for a Product Implementation Analyst in Ukraine.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organizations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
The mission of the product is to accelerate the quality and value of healthcare service delivery.REQUIREMENTS
WILL BE A PLUS
- Good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, MS SQL
- Good skills in database server administration
- Good Windows administration skills: user management; network, firewall, security and storage configuration; common system services; troubleshooting
- Understanding of VCS systems: server installation and configuration, user management
- Good knowledge of manual testing would be a plus
- Understanding of system functionality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in fields of Computer Engineering, Economy, Accounting or so on would be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture, plan the work approach properly, and move forward with small steps
- Ability to work independently, good self-organization skills
- Ability to think analytically and develop solutions that meet the customers needs
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Dedication and attitude towards success
- Knowledge of manual testing would be a plus (completed QA Courses)
- Bachelor degree or higher in fields of Computer Engineering, Economy, Accounting or so on would be a plus
- Providing the deployment of the Medical Information System Doctor Eleks
- Communicating with stakeholders, providing deep analysis of incoming requests, and ensuring instructions on tasks done by the development team.
- Investigating customer issues, giving quick solutions for open cases, writing instructions with steps on how to fix issues, and providing consultations to a customer
- Supporting existing systems: maintenance, configuration, and update. Providing information support about changes.
- Testing functionality of Medical Information System Doctor Eleks. Conducting test procedures by using testing, and debugging programs
- Developing SQL reports (stored procedures) according to technical specifications or other required documentation
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server: Creating Database Objects, Working With Data, Modifying Data
- Performing training sessions for customers
You can aplly your CV here: jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=DOU
What will you get with ELEKS
- Competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.