ELEKS is looking for a Junior Back End Developer (MS SQL) for Doctor Eleks in Ukraine.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organizations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
The mission of the product is: to accelerate the quality and value of healthcare service delivery.
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, or a related field
- Understanding of database design principles and data modeling
- Basic understanding of back-end development concepts, including server-side scripting and API development
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
You can aplly your cv here:jobs.lever.co/...ied&lever-source=dou.ua
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.