ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst in our offices in Ukraine or remotely.
You will provide first-line support services and a range of administration duties to internal staff.
- 1+ years of experience in system administration
- Experience in User and Group accounts administration in Active Directory / AZURE AD
- Experience in writing system documentation, specifications/requirements, reporting, training materials
- Act as a single point of contact for JIRA/GLPI tickets, emails, or voice calls from staff regarding IT related incidents and requests
- Ensure that service requests and incidents are categorized and recorded appropriately
- Escalate service requests as required to ensure completion within SLA targets
- Communicate service requests that require other groups to be involved
- Payment request processing
- User and Group management in Corporate Systems
- License management
- Creating other entities in Corporate Systems (Projects, Cost centers etc.)
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by direct or indirect superior
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=DOU
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.