ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Solution Architect (.NET) in our offices or remote.
Our project is a graphical development environment based on a flowchart programming paradigm. The underlying calculation engine — is the “state of the art” grid parallel analytic engine offering unparalleled speed and data connectivity. The rich and open API’s lower operational expenses and facilitate interfacing with your existing on-premise or cloud infrastructure.
Engine’s flexibility and remarkable speeds helps non-life and life insurers across their modeling platforms, including capital, pricing, reserving, life cashflow modeling, economic valuation, risk, and data cleaning.
Solution based on .NET technology stack, using Parallel computing and High-Performance Computing. Hosting is covered by Azure cloud.
- Solid working experience with .NET technology
- Experience with С++ or C will be a plus
- Experience with Parallel computing, High-Performance Computing
- Knowledge of CUDA or OpenCL
- Experience in designing parallel computation architecture
- Strong mathematics background
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Software architecture practices and system design
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Elicit business and technical requirements from the business clients
- Define a solution architecture guided by the architectural drivers such as business and functional requirements, constraints, quality attributes
- Provide ball-park development effort estimates based on the standard estimation methodologies
- Reengineer, document, review and analyze solution architectures using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis
- Support the Engagement team in pre-sales providing the technical expertise, architecture vision, and estimates
- Define implementation road maps and technical backlogs
- Drive the project bootstrap cooperating with the development team and passing the knowledge and architectural vision to them
- Support long-term projects from the architectural perspective making and reviewing design decisions, documenting the architecture, communicating with the client’s technical peers, participating in creation of the PoC and prototypes and collaborating with the development teams
- Choose among the technologies, reference architectures, and patterns and evaluate the candidate solutions based on the objective drivers, constraints, and criteria
- Train, mentor and couch other architects and technical leaders
- Participate in technical marketing of the company, represent the company’s architectural excellence including article publishing, participation in events, presenting to the customers
- Participate in the methodology and competence development within SAG
- Travel onsite to perform the client consulting services
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem solving skills
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=dou
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.