ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for a Junior Customer Support Engineer (L3) in Poland, Croatia, Estonia.
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our growing team. Our engineers are responsible for support, integrations, technical development and delivery of products. Support engineers deliver expert guidance to clients, our partners and the larger teams to help improve processes to ensure we are delivering a first-class service across the board.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of SQL
- Simple data manipulations using SELECT/INSERT/DELETE/UPDATE statements
- Multi-table queries (inner joins, outer joins, and so on)
- Using standard SQL functions
- Administering database (add/delete users, assign permissions)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Operation system administration
- Well versed in Microsoft and/or OpenSource technologies
- Strong Intermediate English Level
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with Integration Platforms
- Basic knowledge of SOAP
- Basic understanding of XSLT
- Basic understanding of Regular Expressions
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Dealing with registered and escalated tickets
- Gather all required information from a customer to start issue investigation
- Investigate and reproduce customer issues
- Work with infrastructure and development teams to diagnose/resolve platform issues and carry out maintenance
- Prepare steps/solution how to fix the issue
- Promptly resolve customer service issues to the satisfaction of all
- Proactively monitor various IT systems
- Document all resolutions through the support desk system, produce and maintain the documentation on IT processes
- Provide daily maintenance: backup and restore, new version deployment and roll back, periodic system cleanup, OS and components upgrade, security patching etc.
- Take ownership to resolve customer requests in accordance with SLAs and incident management protocols
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=dou
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.