ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Middle/Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
We are developing new functionality for an application — AI travel planner, that helps to organize trips and customize tourist’s itineraries while traveling across the world.
- 3+ years of working experience in software engineering
- Extensive experience developing iOS applications in Swift
- Understanding of the full iOS mobile development life cycle
- Intermediate Strong level of English, good communication skills
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases; write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules and components assembling procedures, software deployment, and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Work in pair with another developer, communication with team members sharing thoughts and knowledge
- New functionality design. Estimating tasks
- Communication with customer
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=dou
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.