ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Python Developer in all our locations and remote.
Working across industries, Client linked up solutions to common issues that are all solved with self-learning software. They have created an AI vision platform that runs in a wide array of applications: industrial automation, robotics, video analytics, life sciences and beyond.
Using code that’s no longer manually written but machine-made, what they have built is to AI what browsers were to the internet: a platform that makes AI technology widely accessible.
Product AI is a tool that works for both operators and experts, across departments and countries. Precisely because it sets the standard for AI vision applications, our platform makes this pioneering technology scalable.
Technologies: Python, Flask, aoihttp, Conda, SQLAlchemy, MySQL, Docker.
- 4+ years of working experience in software development using Python
- Experience with Flask
- Experience with aiohttp
- Experience with Conda
- Experience with SQLAlchemy, MySQL
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently
WILL BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of AI/ML tools
- Experience with Docker, SQLite
- Experience with AArch64 hardware, TensorFlow/PyTorch, NvidiaCUDA, multithreaded Python
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Estimating tasks
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Close communication with a customer and team-members
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=DOU
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Medical insurance
- Language courses
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.