ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle SQL/DB Engineer in all our locations and remote.
Swiss company in commodity trading. We are helping out the customer with various applications that supports their business (chain management, risk management solutions). There are few streams in account: support team, development team, datamigration and knowledge base.
We are looking for SQL developer to enhance our data migration stream who will be working with financial data and ideally needs an understanding of accounting.
One of the complexities is to communicate with accounting teams, define with them the data which need to be exported from D365 (our accounting system) and how to migrate them. Also, you will need to check the quality of the accounting data provided by accounting (sometimes data need to be reviewed, adjusted with accounting).
- Having at least 2+ years of experience in development and administration
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008R2 or higher
- Deep Knowledge of RDBMS, MS TSQL
- Basic Knowledge in queries optimization, scheduling, import/export routines
- Basic knowledge in accounting
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation
- Use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system
- Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=DOU
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.