ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Solution Architect (.NET) in our offices or remote.
Our customer is a British innovative energy company that operates a portfolio of renewable biomass and hydro assets to provide renewable and low-carbon generation and system support services.
Technologies: Solution based on .NET technology stack and microservice architecture. Hosted on AWS.
- 8+ years of working experience with .NET technology
- Experience with .Net and AWS
- Hand-on experience with API Gateways, MsSQL Server, CI/CD practices
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem-solving skills
- Working in a team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
- Elicit business and technical requirements from the business clients
- Define a solution architecture guided by the architectural drivers such as business and functional requirements, constraints, and quality attributes
- Provide ball-park development effort estimates based on the standard estimation methodologies
- Reengineer, document, review, and analyze solution architectures using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis
- Support the Engagement team in pre-sales providing the technical expertise, architecture vision, and estimates
- Define implementation road maps and technical backlogs
- Drive the project bootstrap cooperating with the development team and passing the knowledge and architectural vision to them
- Support long-term projects from the architectural perspective making and reviewing design decisions, documenting the architecture, communicating with the client’s technical peers, participating in creation of the PoC and prototypes, and collaborating with the development teams
- Choose among the technologies, reference architectures, and patterns and evaluate the candidate solutions based on the objective drivers, constraints, and criteria
- Train, mentor, and coach other architects and technical leaders
- Participate in technical marketing of the company, represent the company’s architectural excellence including article publishing, participation in events, and presenting to the customers
- Participate in the methodology and competence development within SAG
- Travel onsite to perform the client consulting services
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=dou
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.