ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a Solution/System Business Analyst.
The project is about identifying and formalizing the delivery process of Eleks company and moving it to the ERP system. We develop commercial solution implementation for optimization and automatization of company core processes.
This is a challenging and interesting project, our BA will work with stakeholders of different levels across the company to identify and formalize the core business processes which has a big impact on the company. This is a great possibility to understand how the company operates and understand deeply its business organization and structure.
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis
- Basic understanding of ERP system implementation process
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience in conducting the requirements elicitation sessions, familiar with different requirements elicitation techniques
- Strong business requirements building and management skills
- Capability to choose the optimal requirements organization and modeling technique
- Ability to see the big picture, plan the work approach properly, and move forward with small steps
- Ability to work independently, organize proper stakeholder management, and own BA processes workflow
- Ability to adapt to project changes during the project flow
- Experience in process description, familiarity with BPMN notation and different process description tools
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Perform stakeholder analysis and stakeholder needs assessment. Develop functionality list that supports different stakeholder types, categories and roles based on the performed needs assessment
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Identify, describe, formalize and validate business processes
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Facilitate workshops to extract and capture information of how the business operates
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitoring deliverables and ensure timely completion of project tasks
- Support product development and business development initiatives
- Participate or lead in vendor selection based on needed business processes and criteria
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=dou
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.