ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for a Senior Experience Designer.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Design
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Design
- Experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator/Sketch, Axure (or other interactive prototyping tools)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and higher
- Lead, guide and monitor design processes and approach for solving the problem, and leading others toward that solution in cross-functional meetings
- Contributes to the modeling of solution backlog
- Prepare and conduct presentations of UX deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams)
- Conducting user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and deriving meaningful insights through analysis
- Structuring content, developing taxonomies, crafting navigation, and formulating other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable
- Producing structural design of a software interface, supporting a user’s ow through a system and ability to successfully interact
- Applying the knowledge of Color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable but appropriately exhibits personality
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...pplied&lever-source=DOU
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.