ELEKS Project Management Office is looking for a Technical Project Manager.
Our Customer is an aviation services company providing airport ground and cargo handling services owned by an international group of investors. With a headquarter in Switzerland and a workforce of around 66,000 personnel, the company is active at 300+ locations in 50 countries.
- Experience in development or DevOps at least 4+ years
- 3+ years of Project management experience
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft stack
- Strong experience in executing fixed-price projects
- Proficient understanding of Agile frameworks, Waterfall
- Familiar with PMBOK guide
- Strong understanding of SDLC, especially CI/CD and release process
- Perfect understanding of IT system and project life-cycles
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem-solving skills
- Working in a team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
- Advanced English
- Direct and manage project development from project initiation to closure within budget, schedule and resource limits
- Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of the project
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the project life.
- Ensure timely revision of project plan to meet changing needs and requirements
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones, review deliverables and milestones prepared by a team
- Forecast, track and manage project budgets, ensure timely invoicing
- Define, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information and deliverables
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate and communicate project risks
- Serve as liaison between company and client for the overall project and support activities. Develop lasting relationships with client’s representatives that foster trust and goodwill
- Identify project resources necessary and partner with other company managers to acquire resources
- Assists in the ongoing development of the Project Management Office.
- Recommend improvements to project management policies/procedures where needed
- Assist the PMO with performing project team assessments and evaluations
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...ied&lever-source=dou.ua
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.