ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Middle Test Automation Engineer (C#).
Our customer is a leading partner of the Biopharmaceutical industry and one of the key players in the domain. The customer develops hardware and software solutions for biopharma processes automation. Their solutions help other companies to save lives and create new medicine and vaccines including the vaccine against COVID-19.
- Overall experience in automation — 2+ years
- Experience in writing automated tests for .Net development platform using C#
- Experience with Ranorex Studio
- Experience with git
- Knowledge of Azure is a plus
- At least an Intermediate strong English level
- Functional automation of end-to-end flows and scenarios
- Integration automation
- Non-functional (performance)
- Support on analysis and estimations of automation testing activities
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Contribute to test documentation creation
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...r-source=DOU (JobBoard
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.