ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team.
Our Customer is a global law firm driven to provide you with a competitive edge in an increasingly complex and interconnected marketplace. To support the implementation of a significant firmwide finance transformation program, our Сustomer is currently looking for a BI/Data Analyst. This specialist will be responsible for cataloging the end-to-end processes, documenting use case scenarios, supporting the development of training materials, and completing handover materials.
The finance transformation program is a truly global program designed to transform our Client’s finance function into the business partnering function of the future. It will support the business by offering true business insight, and efficient and effective processes while maintaining the necessary compliance and controls.
- 3+ years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise in data analysis using SQL
- Experience with ETL/BI layer analysis
- Good understanding of financial processes for a professional services firm
- Experience working on international projects
- Strong standard business analyst skills
- The ability to extract mappings from code is desirable
- Legal experience, particularly working on PMS implementations, would be a great plus
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Understand & explain the central business financial requirements & the impact of missing data
- Understand the data integrity, quality & completeness needs, & be able to assess data provided for these
- Understand how reports will support critical financial processes & management information initiatives
- Capture the individual requirements from different regions & facilitate a global agreement regarding design & content
- Support the definition of the reporting suite (transactional, operation, compliance, & management information reporting)
- Ensure the reporting solutions align with the Customer’s policies/guidelines for user access rights and security
- Responsible for gathering and documenting the reporting and data requirements for the respective business areas
- Ensuring solutions meet the requirements and needs of the business
- Ensuring that business requirements are adequately met through innovative IT offerings
- Enhancement of the business/technical data dictionaries
- Documentation of: Functional & Non-functional requirement specifications, Change request specification, Risk, issue & decision entries on the central log, ETL mapping documents; source systems to BI layer & data marts to cubes, Use case scenarios & test scripts for functional & user testing.
You can apply here — jobs.lever.co/...r-source=DOU (JobBoard
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.