ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Python Developer in all our locations and remote.
This project is a studio that will be used to visualize the client’s data (dashboards, charts, reports, tables). Applications (web pages) will be built based on visualization. They can be embedded in other sites, or they will be able to be independent.
Headquartered in the USA, our customer has offices across the world. Industry: Fintech.
Technologies: Python 3.8, the last versions of Quart, SQLAlchemy, Alembic, aiomysql, aiohttp.
- 2+ years of experience in Python development
- Solid experience working with Django/Flask
- Solid understanding of SOLID:) (DRY, KISS, YAGNI, etc.)
- Solid understanding of web client-server architecture (HTTP, REST API, WebSockets, JWT)
- Experience with unit and e2e test (pytest)
Will be a plus
- Experience working with asyncio (Quart web framework)
- Experience working with Azure
- Experience with microservice design patterns
- You will be involved in the development and design of a new system for working and analyzing financial data for companies that are part of Fortune 200
- Integration with other client’s projects and dashboard designer
- Building a database schema
- Building microservices
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.