ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer.
Our customer is a leading partner of the Biopharmaceutical industry and one of the key players in the domain. The customer develops hardware and software solutions for biopharma processes automation. Their solutions help other companies to save lives, create new medicine and vaccines including the vaccine against COVID-19.
Our goal is to create an automation framework for one of the customer’s solutions.
- 4+ Experience in writing automated tests for .Net development platform using C#
- Experience with Ranorex framework or with custom framework development
- Experience in starting automation from scratch will be a plus
- At least Intermediate strong English level
- Develop the automation framework that will be further used by the QA team to automate existing test cases
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artifacts
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.