ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer in all our offices or remote.
We created the world’s most integrated and unified WealthTech platform.
Account Servicing Team owns multiple web-based applications within the product, which aim is to support major business flows, integration with 3rd party applications, however, there are functional areas that are primary and owned by the current team
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience in writing test documentation (primarily test-cases)
- Knowledge of Jira and Test Rail
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Requirement analysis
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- API testing
- Functional and integration testing
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.