ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Junior Android Developer.
Our app is supposed to work with maps, navigation, and various objects.
- Pre-Intermediate level of English
- 0.5+ years of working experience in software engineering
- Architecture patterns: MVP, MVVM, MVI
- VCS: Git
Technologies and tools: Kotlin, Java(1.7 and above), OOP, Android studio, Android SDK, Services, Components lifecycle, Android Jet-pack, ORMLite or Room (can be some relevant), Coroutines, JSON, XML, Gradle, Networking, UDP, SOLID, design patterns, material design, dagger2 or koin
Will be a plus experience in:
- WorldWind (or another library to work with maps)
- Build new features in collaboration with the team
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Contribute to architecture decisions and communicate openly with other engineers
- Analyzes and resolves technical and application problems
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.