Hi there & let’s get acquainted 😉
Eleken is a pragmatic UI.UX design agency for SaaS, we create UI.UX products for US & European markets. Despite the pandemic and war, we continue to grow x2 annually both in employees & sales.
We are a retainer agency, which means that clients pay a fixed amount every month, and you don’t have to estimate every project. So basically, it is a subscription-based product designer. More details about how it works here.
Required Skills & Capabilities:
- 1+ year of experience in lead generation (but ready to consider entry level candidates as well);
- strong and professional communication skills — written (must), verbal, presentation;
- experience with business correspondence;
- team oriented;
- result oriented and persistent;
- competitive hard worker;
- resilient and flexible;
- intelligent fast learner;
- upper intermediate English (B2).
- searching for potential leads on LinkedIn and other sources;
- analyzing job descriptions on companies’ websites;
- sending messages (LinkedIn/E-mail), engaging and qualifying leads;
- executing proper Eleken’s introduction during business correspondence via LinkedIn/E-mail;
- following leads on regular basis;
- setting up intro calls with Account Executive;
- preparing company profiles for the intro calls;
- creating notes after the intro calls;
- maintaining data in CRM.
- salary: discussed individually & depends on your experience and skills;
- sincere & reliable & skilled team;
- work from anywhere + flexible working hours;
- paid vacation & sick leave;
- opportunity for professional and career growth;
- opportunity to influence the internal processes of the company.