Hi there & let’s get acquainted :)
Despite the pandemic and war, we continue to grow x2 annually both in design, marketing & sales.
Let me tell you the most important information about this position, and then move on to the general description.
Eleken is a pragmatic design agency for SaaS. Simply put, we offer UI/UX design services for software-as-a-service companies for the US market. We are a retainer agency, which means that clients pay a fixed amount every month and you don’t have to estimate every project. We assign each client designer(s) working on their project full-time. Basically, it is a subscription-based product designer. More details about how it works here.
What is crucial for us:
- 2+ years of experience as a Webflow developer;
- proven experience with Webflow;
- solid understanding of HTML and CSS;
- experience with integrations such as email templates and forms;
- excellent communication and time management skills;
- strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- maintaining and building Eleken website and landing pages for Eleken projects that are responsive, modular, robust, and secure;
- optimize website performance and responsiveness;
- collaborate with other designers and marketing team;
- update website constantly;
- provide feedback and ideas for improving website performance, structure and design;
- debug and troubleshoot technical issues.
- salary: discussed individually & depends on your experience and skills;
- sincere & reliable & skilled team;
- work from anywhere + flexible working hours;
- paid vacation & sick leave;
- birthday and anniversary gifts (for the duration of the war in monetary equivalent);
- opportunity for professional and career growth;
- opportunity to influence the internal processes of the company.
Feel free to apply, and don’t forget to describe your salary expectations!