Hi there & let’s get acquainted 😉
Meet Mari Churkina — Head of Sales at Eleken. As a specialist with 7 years of experience in sales, she knows a lot about the full cycle of sales, team building, and functions in large companies. At some point, Mari was a steel trader in one of the top 10 world steel standing companies, and then moved to IT and was the Sales Team Lead & Head of Partnership. Therefore, our team was very lucky when she joined us and took on the construction of the sales department.
Eleken is a pragmatic UI.UX design agency for SaaS, we create UI.UX products for US & European markets. Despite the pandemic and war, we continue to grow x2 annually both in employees & sales.
We are a retainer agency, which means that clients pay a fixed amount every month, and you don’t have to estimate every project. So basically, it is a subscription-based product designer. More details about how it works here.
What is crucial for us:
- 2+ year experience as Sales or Account Executive in Digital/IT;
- an experience of working in a design agency will be a plus;
- a good understanding of product design/SaaS market will be a huuuuuuge plus;
- understanding of best practices in closing deals;
- high level of self-organization, discipline, strategic and proactive;
- English proficiency (C1);
- motivated to join a business at a stage of growth and to be integral in driving success, building processes and leading accounts.
- full support of all stages of the sales process — from intro call and negotiations to signing an agreement and onboarding the client;
- build and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients;
- provide ideas for improvement of the current service offering and processes;
- use a set of tools and frameworks to ensure the best results.
- salary: discussed individually & depends on your experience and skills;
- sincere & reliable & skilled team;
- work from anywhere + flexible working hours;
- paid vacation & sick leave;
- birthday and anniversary gifts (for the duration of the war in monetary equivalent);
- opportunity for professional and career growth;
- opportunity to influence the internal processes of the company.