Hi there & let’s get acquainted 😉
Meet Mari Churkina — Head of Sales at Eleken. As a specialist with 7 years of experience in sales, she knows a lot about the full cycle of sales, team building, and functions in large companies. At some point, Mari was a steel trader in one of the top 10 world steel standing companies, and then moved to IT and was the Sales Team Lead & Head of Partnership. Therefore, our team was very lucky when she joined us and took on the construction of the sales department.
Eleken is a pragmatic UI.UX design agency for SaaS, we create UI.UX products for US & European markets. Despite the pandemic and war, we continue to grow x2 annually both in employees & sales.
We are a retainer agency, which means that clients pay a fixed amount every month, and you don’t have to estimate every project. So basically, it is a subscription-based product designer. More details about how it works here.
Finally, about the position =)
You will have two blocks of responsibilities:
Customer success management
- Manage existing customer relationships and play an active role in developing and building advocacy;
- Resolve matters such as payments, account questions, troubleshooting with extraordinary customer care;
- Work in CRM system: update the information about existing customers, track and manage communication with them, etc.
- Qualify leads, analyze, and answer inbound inquiries;
- Communicate with potential customers — prospect, prepare, approach, follow-up;
- Convert leads into calls with Senior Sales;
- Work in CRM system: add information about inbound/outbound leads, track and manage sales pipeline, etc.
What is crucial for us:
- English proficiency (C1);
- Experience as an Account Manager in Digital/IT;
- An experience of working in a design agency will be a plus;
- A good understanding of product design/SaaS market will be a huuuuuuge plus;
- Experience with CRM systems (PipeDrive/Hubspot CRM will be a plus);
- Open-minded, proactive and energetic person.
- Salary: discussed individually & depends on your experience and skills;
- Sincere & reliable & skilled team;
- Work from anywhere + flexible working hours;
- Paid vacation & sick leave;
- Birthday and anniversary gifts (for the duration of the war in monetary equivalent);
- Opportunity for professional and career growth (Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Strategic Account Manager.);
- Opportunity to influence the internal processes of the company.
Feel free to apply, and don’t forget to describe your salary expectations 👌