● 5+ years experience developing with Java.
● Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
● Familiarity with server-side languages such as Java and GraphQL.
● Experience with automated front end unit and integration testing as part of test driven
● Knowledge of web accessibility and scalability principles.
● Experience with continuous integration is a plus.
● Self-motivated and driven personality.
● Ability to work remotely; we are a remote-first team but we do regular face-to-face meetings.
● Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and multi-tasking skills.
● Experience meeting tight deadlines and working in a high velocity team.
● Working knowledge of cloud environments like Google Cloud Platform and AWS.
● Fully proficient in English written and spoken language.
● Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
● Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
● Team outings
● Fun, hardworking, and casual environment
● Endless growth opportunities
● You will develop and design front end web architecture, ensuring responsiveness of applications and work alongside UX designers for new and existing features of a new SaaS CloudBees product.
● You will be required to lead feature development from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Collaborate with product management and UX design in order to define problems, define priorities and plan development sprints.
● Collaborate with back-end developers and UX designers to improve usability, scalability and optimize applications for maximum speed.
● Design and develop backend apis as needed to unblock front end development.
● Work in a high velocity team with all stakeholders on feature discovery and feature
delivery, including prototyping, design, coding, testing, code reviews and integration.
● Share experience with CloudBees users at conferences, meetups and via blog posts,
● Contribute to customer engagements and help with debugging escalations from the
We’re powering the continuous economy by building the world’s first end to end system for automated software delivery.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with over 400 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software — one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. As today’s clear leader in CI/CD, CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead this new category and is expanding in order to do so.
● We build our business on Jenkins by offering enterprise solutions (CloudBees Core) and professional services, our customers range from the blue chips to small innovative companies
● We work on various projects in different areas. We are flexible about changing teams and assignments according to the interest and passion of engineers.
● We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options.
We truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Feel free to contact
Skype — barrracuda
viber 097 543 63 33