Soft skills are the most important for us — lest the rogue be and wouldn’t break in the midst of the project. Your English communicative skills must be way above average. Plus you should have relevant experience of course.
If you are a perfectionist and web architecture geek, if you can play for both business and tech teams.
1) A non-hierarchical and dogmas/egos-free environment
2) A chance to freely choose your preferred practices and solutions
3) A chance to create your own dream team and dream company
4) You’ll be working closely with LMS technology leaders
5) Flexible working options
6) A brand-new MacBook Pro with whichever accessories you’d like
7) Competitive package and appropriate compensation (though this position is not about the money, but the idea)
8) Relocation support
We are seeking an experienced Team Leader (or Senior PHP Developer, or IT director, you name it) to lead the technology function in the organization and focus on introducing optimizations and innovations.
You will be involved in all company processes, incl. discussion the project with the company board members, working with the designers team, content/courses managers, teachers, analyzing the features, and preparing the task descriptions for developers, controlling and optimizing the development processes. And of course, the coding of the large-scale, custom-designed, enterprise-level project from the scratch, decide the direction it’ll take. And lots of code review as well. Some management tasks, as usual...
The leading North American provider of online financial analyst certification programs with 600,000+ registered students is revising their Learning Management System to assure further growth and success. In addition to the current working system, a fresh new solution is to be built.
— Latest Symfony at the backend, latest Angular at frontend.
— 100% test coverage, both backend and frontend (PHPUnit, Protractor)
— Gitlab with CI/CD
— Docker, AWS