is a Germany born product company. We develop the hybrid Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) for real-time data sync across disparate cloud-based and on-premise applications, platforms and databases. Our customers are big telecommunication companies, data management providers (f.e. Deutsche Telekom, Magic, Riversand), and many more.
In a nutshell, our platform helps customers easily integrate their business-critical systems (f.e. databases, CRM, ERP, cloud services or whatever), and save money on infrastructure configuration and maintenance.
Basically, a customer can build your integration like a construction set where the pieces are connectors, which can be arranged according to the requirements. It requires a little technical skill and allows customers to stay clear of the programming layer. In more complex cases, the platform allows the customers to create their own integration components or modify the current ones if needed (we have SDK for Node.js and Java). Finally, one can also purchase our product as a white-label solution.
Starting from two people in 2013, we have almost 40 people now in Bonn and Kyiv offices, and we’re growing further. Most of the development team is located in Kyiv, there are 25 people here: back-end and front-end developers, test and devops engineers, product designer, technical writer, support and integration engineers.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End developer
experience to enhance our platform development team (7 back-end and 1 front-end developers).
will include design and implementation of new architecture (from monolithic to micro frontends), implementation of new features using React, test coverage, etc.
- Front-end: React.js, Redux, Redux-thunk (new features), Ember.js (legacy); moving to micro frontends architecture
- Backend: Node.js / Express, Koa / JS, TypeScript
- Data storage: MongoDB, ClickHouse
- Logging: Graylog + Elasticsearch
- Message broker: RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure: each service runs as a docker container and is orchestrated by Kubernetes (Google, Azure, AWS or bare metal)
- CI: CircleCI
- VCS: GitHub
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing web applications
- Experience with React.js
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Fluency with git and GitHub Flow
- Proactive attitude, willingness to act and accept responsibility instead of waiting for tasks
- Aptitude to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
Will be a plus
- Hands-on experience with Ember.js, Node.js
- Up to date knowledge of modern web development and cross-browser issues
- Experience architecting a front-end application using well-bounded components developed with TDD
- Experience working in iterative, agile development environments
- Fully equipped workplace in the center of the city (Gulliver, tower A)
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 5 work from home days per month
- Flexible working schedule
- Paid sick leave
- Salary tied to EUR
- Free English classes
- Possibility to relocate to Bonn, Germany after the year of work
- Flat hierarchy — you can easily communicate with C-level managers
- You can directly influence technical development of the product and architecture decision making
- We need engineers with wide technical background and ability to solve problems of any level of complexity, not just coders
- There is no such thing as “not my part” or “not my problem” — we help each other
- Great sense of humor is a must, modern memes knowledge is appreciated :)