• Theoretical and practical knowledge in programming technologies and software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Strong understanding of object-oriented software development methodology.
• Knowledge of development, debugging, logging tools.
• Understanding application security.
• High knowledge and experience with the following:
o Java Enterprise Edition
o Experience with relational databases (Oracle or SQL Server) and SQL
o Spring framework (IoC, Transactions, Webservices)
o JSF, JSP basics
o Hibernate (JPA version)
o SQL+HQL (Hibernate query language)
o Liquibase scripts
o XML, SOAP
o Code management tool: Mercurial (or SVN)
o IDEA / Eclipse
o Tomcat / JBoss / Websphere
• Competitive compensation package and career development opportunities
• Paid vacations (20 working days)
• Medical insurance, paid sick leaves
• Flexible working hours
• English courses and speaking clubs with native speakers
• Regular sport activities (yoga, football, ping-pong etc.)
• Corporate events and benefits
• Comfortable office in the city center with a spectacular view
• New feature full-stack development and bug fixing for the existing functionality
• Participation in unit, integration, automation and functional testing
• Code review and contribution to architecture and design documents prepared by architects
• Interaction with business analysts, system architects and quality assurance to ensure the finalized requirements are clear, concise, comprehensive, unambiguous, and well-documented
• Understand business area and customer’s needs
• Responsible for the delivery of high-quality solutions on time
EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
EIS Group is looking for Java Developers who are passionate about working with global enterprise customers and utilizing cutting-edge digital technologies to develop, design, and articulate end-to-end core insurance solutions. Our developers will contribute to the software development lifecycle by analyzing and implementing functional and non-functional internal business requirements. Our developers engage in individual task effort estimation, solution design, coding, and debugging related to software development lifecycles. As part of a global company, the ability to work effectively, independently and collaboratively, with team members in other locations, is an important aspect of this role.