● At least two years of professional experience
● At least one of (Angular, React, Vue)
● At least one of (Python, R, Java, C#, C++)
● Good written English, ability to communicate directly with our clients
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to learn and apply new technologies
Nice to have
● Machine learning and statistics
● Prior exposure to life sciences is a plus
● Front-end and back-end web development
● Maintain and improve developer-facing platform’s JS API
● Help our clients write JS applications on top of the Datagrok platform
● Develop proof-of-concept applications, including the server side
● Integrate third-party JS libraries into the platform
We are looking for a qualified Frontend Developer to join strong team of engineers and data scientists on the project of our partner Datagrok.
There is a lot of room to grow, and there will be many opportunities to assume more responsibilities and learn new domains, such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, or high-performance computing.
This is a remote position. There will be an option to work from Kiev office starting from Q1 2020.
It would be great if you could send us a project you have developed on your own (github repository is ok), or point to another project you have participated in.