Successful U.S. IT product company looking for Customer Support Specialist to join our team. We provide Customer support and Implementation for businesses in the US market that use our products.
• We provide customer support and Implementation for business in retail and hospitality all over the world that use our products
• We are looking for enthusiastic team players with excellent English communication skills and desire to be a part of the international Client support team (based in Kyiv)!
• You are an analytical thinker, technical-minded and customer-oriented person with problem-solving abilities and strong customer’s needs understanding. Ideally, you have a Technical background or a strong desire to explore the field of software products.
• Fluent and literate English (MUST!);
• Ability to work at night shifts (we provide a corporate taxi);
• An experienced PC user (General Microsoft Windows knowledge).
• Ideally, you have Technical background or strong desire to explore the field of software and Hardware products;
• Training and time-management skills
• Conflict Resolution;
Would be a plus:
• Previous experience in support function (is a big plus);
• Technical background and IT education ( is a huge plus).
• Experience in working with CRM and Jira;
Why you should choose us:
• We are a product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with an international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Free English courses with native speakers;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Help existing and prospective customers by providing them timely and accurate information about products;
• Identify, analyze and troubleshoot technical issues and provide effective solutions;
• Respond to support queries via email, phone, and chat;
• Address procedural, configuration, software, hardware, and merchant services related issues;
• Provide clear and complete documentation and notes on all service inquiries.
• Provide implementation support including account configuration, menu building for restaurants, product configuration, product catalog optimization