• Excellent spoken and written English;
• Previous experience in sales area;
• Customer service experience (communication skills over the phone, chat and email);
• Motivation to work through busy shifts;
• Proactive approach;
• Willingness to learn new skills and apply at your job;
• Ability to work with a team;
• Be ready for night shifts;
Soft skills needed:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills
Nice to have requirements:
• Prior experience in retail or restaurants a plus;
• Interest in products and technology;
• Business Acumen and interest to grow revenue.
Why you should choose us:
• We are a product company and you will have a great opportunity to work with advanced and progressive products;
• Our position — great opportunity to implement your ideas!
• We are focused on growth and innovation;
• No bureaucracy.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Work in successful U.S. IT company with an international team;
• Participation in challenging project that is famous and successful in the U.S. market;
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Competitive salary;
• Stock Option Plan for all employees
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Health insurance;
• Referral program;
• Friendly atmosphere and corporate events;
• Comfortable office near downtown close to the metro station.
• Assistance with contacting sales leads;
• Account management
• Up sales activities during communication with prospects and current customers;
• Keep track of potential customers;
• Sales Prospect reach outs;
• Assistance with Current customer’s hesitations and requests in regards the system usage;
• Providing information about on ongoing Promos;
• Basic troubleshoot activities;
• Providing online training and demos to Existing and new Customers;
• Assistance with Hardware or Software purchases;
• Accurate reports on activities and results.
• Cold calls reach outs/follow up calls with a purpose to make a sale
eHopper Services Inc is an international company headquartered in New York, USA and offices in Kiev. We are a product and customer-oriented company building various business management products including Point of Sale, eCommerce, Inventory Management, and more.
We are looking for a Sales/Customer Success Specialist to join our team.