About the job Sales operations specialist
FieldBee is a Dutch company that develops innovative automation products for farmers worldwide. Our mission is to help farmers increase their productivity and have an easier life while assisting in their transition to a more sustainable agriculture. We achieve that by making tractor automation accessible to all farmers.
The company designs and manufactures tractor guidance systems: precise navigation and automated steering. Our products are developed using the latest technologies, making them more affordable for small and midsized farmers, while maintaining the highest quality and reliability. FieldBee is gradually increasing its product offering toward the full automation of various agricultural machines.
Our products are sold in more than 60 countries, led by Germany and the DACH region, while sales are growing very rapidly. Join our ambitious team, in this pivotal moment in the world’s agriculture, as we grow to be one of the key players in this fascinating industry.
What You Will Be Doing:
- The biggest part of this role is the responsibility for the quality of our sales assurance process. You will need to lead it, improve it, and control each stage towards optimal interactions by the sales team.
- Together with the Head of Sales, reviewing and improving the sales processes and building new ones as needed
- Researching new sales tools and leading their implementation into the company’s sales processes and existing tools
- Creating a knowledge base of the sales process with further updating
- Working with the sales data, trying to discover insights and patterns that will improve the sales process business
- Reporting to head of sales
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- At least 1 year of sales ops experience ( you know how to organise the processes and improve sales quality)
- Preferably — 1+ year experience in sales
- You have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with the team members, getting their support for new and existing methods and tools
- You have strong analysing skills and a data-driven approach
- Youre ambitious, outgoing and like creating real positive change in your surroundings
- You want to make this world a better and more sustainable place :)
Here’re some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- After the probation period-medical insurance
- After the probation period-expenses for gym
- Cover relocation expenses and first month rent an apartment
- Paid time off (21 days/year) / Paid sick leaves
- Polish public holidays if you’re living in Poland
- Team buildings
- Business trips/Education
- Work/life balance
- Career development
Reasons to join FieldBee:
- An opportunity to work in an international team that is building meaningful products and can help farmers transition to more efficient and sustainable food production
- Proven possibility to grow and build a great career in an atmosphere with like-minded people
- Friendly and no-nonsense team dynamics with a culture of getting things done while having a work-life balance
- Opportunity to drive a tractor:)
- Office in Bojkowska 53, Gliwice or remote
- 8 hours from Monday till Friday